Reduce your reliance on the electrical grid by generating solar electricity for your home and family. Discover how you can save money and move away from a reliance on traditional energy.
Making the switch to a home solar system offers multiple benefits to homeowners. With solar power now well-established as an environmentally-friendly way to achieve energy independence from the grid, more and more Americans are turning to it.
Discover how you can save money by moving away from traditional energy methods, increase the value of your home, reduce your environmental footprint and become an innovator in your neighborhood.
Gain Great Benefits with Home Solar
- Energy Independence: Reduce your reliance on the grid by generating your own electricity with solar energy systems. During outages, you’ll enjoy the benefits of the power stored in your system, and in summer when your A/C sends consumption soaring, the extra power will be a welcome relief.
- Tax Credits: Claim back 30 percent of your solar purchases on in a federal tax credit, offset directly against the taxes you owe. Texas offers state incentives for going solar, too, depending on where you live. IntegrateSun can identify options for your area and maximize your savings in making the switch.
- Cost Savings: Residential electricity costs increased by 25 percent over 6 years, and estimates show homeowners could spend $100,000 on power during the next 25 years. With economic returns on residential solar between 20 and 25 percent, that’s $1,000 per year in savings.
- Net Metering: This enables homeowners to feed excess power generated back into the grid when your residential solar system produces more than you need. The meter records the amount fed in and deducts it from power used.
- Increased Home Value: Statistics show residential solar energy installations deliver significant returns on investment. Add your monthly savings on energy costs, and your residential solar system will pay for itself in record time.
IntegrateSun is Here to Help!
Switching to solar panels for your home may sound daunting, but IntegrateSun is here to help. Our qualified solar energy installers will conduct an on-site assessment to determine:
- Does your roof qualify?
- How can we work with your homeowner’s association to make the solar installation process straightforward?
- Which energy provider do you use, and what is their buyback policy for extra energy generated?
- What is your current electrical consumption, and how much could a residential solar system replace?
- How long will it take for the system to pay for itself in savings, and how does this align with your long-term plans for the home?
Contact us today to find out if switching to solar is a good fit for your home. We’ll give you a free quote based on your power consumption and the satellite images of your roof. Don’t postpone having your day in the sun.